Friday, March 2, 2012

Karma

Hello, I wanted to share my thoughts on karma, I 100% believe in karma. I feel if you do something good for someone, you will get something in return. My husband and I had been trying for 3 years to have a baby. We got lucky once but it turned out not good. It didn´t get us down and we kept on trying. This is where karma came in. I was out one day going to the local bakery. There was a special boy asking for food, now he didn't ask for money just food. I got him some bread and yogurt. He told me thank you and tried to give me some coins, which I told him no. He said "Gracias Mona". Then once I was in the grocery store. I was walking towards the cash register. I saw a woman looking at me hard standing in front of the raid self. This woman was asking if she had enough money to buy a can of raid because she couldn´t read the numbers. I took her to the register and pitched in 400 pesos because she was a little short. One day I was walking from the school house. I was walking behind an elder man. He slipped and I threw my arms out to catch him. I caught him before he hit the ground. He looked at me like I was crazy but he said thank you and kissed me on the cheek. I think he was shocked that I caught him. After doing 3 good deeds I found out I was pregnant and now we have a beautiful little Colombiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment