Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ruso sobre Hielo!

Last night we went to see the Russian Circus on Ice and let me tell you it was worth the price. We had a wonderful time. It was the best circus I have seen here in Colombia, which I have been to a few. The clowns were great and funny. All the children was laughing. There was a mago which wasnt that bad, I have never seen with my own eyes the trick of the woman being cut in half. They did a lot of dances on the ice and all the acts. Then when the juggler came out, I was like really, you can see this every day at the red light..This guy blew my mind away, He was GREAT.. He was the finale and I can see why. When he came out to take a bow the crowd went wild for him.






We paid 20,000 each for our seats, in the pic the people in the back of the photo paid 30,000 and it seemed we had the same seats and view. The people up front paid 40,000. Yeah they had the best view and they got wet...lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment